111. Appeal not to be filed in certain cases
(1) The Board or the State Government may, on the recommendation of the Council, from time to time, issue orders or instructions or directions fixing such monetary limits, as it may deem fit, for the purposes of regulating the filing of appeal or application by the GST officer under the provisions of this Chapter.
(2) Where, in pursuance of the orders or instructions or directions, issued under subsection (1), the GST officer has not filed an appeal or application against any decision or order passed under the provisions of this Act, it shall not preclude such GST officer from filing appeal or application in any other case involving the same or similar issues or questions of law.
(3) Notwithstanding the fact that no appeal or application has been filed by the GST Officer pursuant to the orders or instructions or directions issued under subsection (1), no person, being a party in appeal or application shall contend that the GST officer has acquiesced in the decision on the disputed issue by not filing an appeal or application.
(4) The Appellate Tribunal or court hearing such appeal or application shall have regard to the circumstances under which appeal or application was not filed by the GST Officer in pursuance of the orders or instructions or directions issued under sub-section (1).