119. Orders of the Appellate Authority
(1) The Appellate Authority may, after giving the parties to the appeal, an opportunity of being heard, pass such order as it thinks fit, confirming or modifying the ruling appealed against.
(2) The order referred to in sub-section (1) shall be passed within a period of ninety days from the date of filing appeal under section 118.
(3) Where the members of the Appellate Authority differ on any point or points referred to in appeal, it shall be deemed that no advance ruling can be issued in respect of the question covered under the appeal.
(4) A copy of the advance ruling pronounced by the Appellate Authority duly signed by the Members and certified in the prescribed manner shall be sent to the applicant, the prescribed or the jurisdictional CGST / SGST officer and to the Authority, as soon as may be, after such pronouncement.