How to create Amendment Advance Receipt Voucher in HostBooks GST software?
- Click on Create Advance Receipts.
- Click on + Amendment Advance Receipt from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the Original Receipt Number that you created.
- The rest of the details will be fetched automatically on entering the original receipt number.
- Enter the new Advance Receipt Number.
- Select the Advance Receipt Date.
- Say you need to enter one more item.
- Enter the item name, discount rate, and the quantity.
- Next, enter the quantity and the discount rate.
- Under Advanced Settings, select Reverse Charge from the drop-down menu if applicable or else select No.
- Mention Customer Notes and Terms & Conditions if any.
- The amendment advance receipt will be saved successfully.