How to create Bill of Supply for Sales in HostBooks GST software?
- Go to purchases and select bill of supply from drop-down menu.
- Click on Create Bill of Supply.>
- Select the Customer and rest of the customer details will be fetched automatically.
- Enter the Bill No.
- Choose the Bill Date.
- Enter the Item Name.
- Enter the required Rate and Quantity.
- Select the Tax Rate - NIL or Exempt.
- The grand total will change accordingly.
- Select NIL or Exempt Tax Rate as the case may be.
- Enter the Bank Details, Supplier Notes, and Terms & Conditions if you want.
- Click on Save.
- The Bill of Supply has been saved successfully.