New Purchase Invoice
- Go to GST invoice dashboard.
- Select Purchases from the menu on the left.
Step 2: Sign-up
- Next, click on + New purchase Invoice.
- Enter the Vendor Name;Enter Invoice No.; Select the Invoice Date.
- The Return Month and Return Quarter will be fetched automatically as soon as you select the date.;Next, select the Transaction Date and the Due Date for the payment
- Enter the Item Name ;Now, enter the Quantity; Moving on to ITC Eligibility; Select the type of goods and the % of ITC claim.
- select Reverse Charge if applicable; Click on the checkbox to Add Import Fields in case you import goods from some other country.
- Select the Type of Import, whether it’s goods or services; Enter Bill of Entry Port Code; Bill of Entry Number; Bill of Entry Date; Fill up the Bank Details; Provide Customer Notes or Terms & Conditions if any.
- Click on Save.
- The purchase invoice has been created successfully.