All new user interface and navigation, AY2020-21 added, and ITR-2 beta version releasedMay 22, 2020
Change ITR-4 schema version for AY 2020-21.July 13, 2020
With this release, ITR-1 and ITR-4 XML generation available for AY 2020-21, and some other changes for AY2020-21 incorporated in our ITR software.
- ITR-1 and ITR-4 XML generation available for AY 2020-21
- The following changes incorporated for AY 2020-21.
- New Schedule DI has been added.
- Standard Deduction limit increased to ₹50,000 for AY 2020-21.
- Employer category ‘State government’ and ‘Central government’ has been added.
- Changes in TDS 3 (194 IA) – a column for ‘Aadhaar Number of Tenant’ has been added.
- The deduction U/S 80D presentation method has been changed.
- Deduction U/S 80EEA & 80EEB has been added and 80CCD(2) 14% limit for central government employee
- New field ‘Are you filing return of income under the seventh proviso to section 139(1))’ has been added in case of return filed in response to section 139(1) (not applicable in case of firm)
- Aadhaar number of Representative field has been added.
ITR-1 and ITR-4 XML generation available for AY 2020-21
Schedule DI – Details of Investment page
Standard deduction limit increased to ₹50,000 for AY 2020-21
Employer category ‘Central Government’ and ‘State Government’ has been added
A column for ‘Aadhaar Number of Tenant’ added in TDS 3 (194 IA)
Deduction U/S 80D presentation method changed
Deduction U/S 80EEA & 80EEB added
New fields added in case of ‘Return filed in response to 139(1)
Aadhaar Number of Representative field added
We are always excited to hear from you. If you have any feedback, question, or concern, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.