Import contacts with a custom file, manage non-inventory opening balance and easily import Amazon and Flipkart sales data.May 10, 2020
Add MRP and expiry date at the time of creating inventory, negative stock warning, and input license numberJuly 30, 2020
You can now import sales, inventory, and bundle data with a custom template and then map columns with the respective fields in the application. Also, you can view fixed assets reports as a summary view, detailed view, and group view.
- TDS Integration – The users can integrate HB TDS application with the accounting application, enabling them to seamlessly manage TDS compliance and file returns.
- The users can import sales data using any excel, CSV, or txt file and thereafter map the columns with HB Accounts sales invoice data fields.
- Users can view the fixed assets report as a summary view, detailed view, or group view.
- You can view GST Report which provides details of Output GST Payable, Input Tax Credit (Eligible ITC and Ineligible ITC), GST Paid (Through ITC Utilization and Through Cash or Bank) and Details of Exempt Sales / Exempt Purchases.
- With the invoice statement report, users can send a consolidated invoice statement to their customer for invoices created in a certain period. The invoice statement can be generated on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis.
- You can import inventory and bundle data using any excel, CSV, or txt file and then map each column with the respective field in the HB Accounts application.
- The lock data feature allows users to specify a certain period to prevent transactions being added or edited within that period.
- When adding a spend or receive money entry, users can add such transactions from any bank page. For instance, if you in a PNB bank page and want to add an entry for SBI bank, you can do so without the need to go back and switch the bank name.
- New UOM added as per customer demand and will be mapped with GST UOM as Other for GST filing purposes.
- The Dashboard design has been updated and the UI of the contact module has also been improved, including contact view, add and edit pages.
- In this release, all major issues of GST integration have been resolved.
- Fixed major and minor issues faced by customers:
- Adding terms and conditions in quotation through financial setting. (200603-5NSy, 200526-VZnx)
- The issue in deleting inventory. (200603-eUvr)
- Adding inventory UI issue in HB Accounting (India) Mobile App. (200602-n3s2)
- Editing receive/spend money amount in Cash & Bank issue resolved. (200530-0EIx, 200502-lVK6)
- Cash coding date copy issue in Cash & Bank resolved. (200529-0z4g)
- Custom report template issue in Balance Sheet report resolved. (200527-zR4u)
- Contact Due day mapping issue in the Sales Invoice module resolved. (200527-vDmW)
- Cash & Bank – Reconciliation Add Transaction performance issue resolved (200523-
- Roll and Permission – Spelling correction issue resolved. (200522-iyOI)
- Inventory – Default Purchase and sales account settings done. (200522-VPoK)
- New Shortcut key ALT+I added for “Add a New Item” in sales and purchase. (200522-Tnfa)
- Sales – E-Way bill number and date save issue resolved. (200518-9ohl)
- Sales – Print Template 1 added MPR and Item Name became Bold. (200518-WvLw)
- Sales – Excel Export data issue resolved. (200514-hixc, 200513-r82j)
- Tax setting, Active, and Inactive issue resolved. (200514-QiZB)
- Sales – Due date calculation as per Terms setting issue resolved. (200513-qF5N)
- Sales – An auto-increment of Invoice number in case of copy invoice resolved. (200508-tkOy)
- Sales – Export invoice default country selection issue fixed. (200504-ponC)
- Dashboard – Account Watchlist issue fixed. (200502-O8uZ)
- Cash & Bank – Ad-hoc and Advance entry deletion issue fixed. (200502-hC5R)
- Sales – Contact inventory mapping issue fixed. (200430-4BxR)
TDS Integration option
Sales import option
Fixed assets report option
Fixed assets report page
GST report option
GST report page
Invoice statement option
Invoice statement report page
Inventory import option
Inventory import page
Bundle import option
Bundle import page
Lock date option in Financial Settings page
Bank selection list
New Dashboard design
New view contact design
Modify Account in Chart of Account
We are always excited to hear from you. If you have any feedback, question, or concern, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.