Change ITR-4 schema version for AY 2020-21.July 13, 2020
A whole new user interface, easier e-way bill generation process, bill cancellation process updatedJuly 30, 2020
You can add MRP and expiry date when creating an inventory, see warning message for negative stock balance, and add a license number in organization settings.
- Users can add MRP and Expiry date at the time of inventory creation so there’s no need to fill the same manually when creating invoices and bills.
- The system will show a negative stock warning message on the selection of items in the sales invoice.
- Add item-wise Subsidy in Sales Invoice.
- The system will auto-fetch bank details from customer master at the time of purchase bill and purchase order creation.
- New license number input option in Organization Setting, Contact Master, Sales Invoice, and Purchase Bill. The same has also been added in Sales Invoice Print Preview, solving the problem of customers who wanted to print business and customer license number in Sales Invoice Printout.
- Edit Online Bank option added in Bank added through online bank feed to update bank details again.
- Refresh Online Bank option in Bank added through online bank feed to fetch bank transactions in case not updated through the Get Bank Feeds option.
- Details of Fixed Assets Depreciation added in Fixed Assets Value page:
- Opening Accumulated Depreciation shows the total depreciation amount till 31st March of last fiscal.
- Depreciation shows total depreciation applied in the current financial year.
- Closing Accumulated Depreciation shows total depreciation applied to date.
- YTD Depreciation (Provisional) shows total depreciation to be applied in current fiscal.
- Major and minor customer issues fixed:
- 200727-6WYc – Dashboard Invoice and Bill Due (Awaiting Payment) and Overdue calculation issue.
- 200513-w2ld – Accounting to GST Sync issue in case of the user working through the user profile.
- 200521-F7Yv, 200626-ZOqj – Bank Voucher edit problem and Deleted Voucher No save issue.
- 200525-9XwS – Balance Sheet should be in alphabetical format All online bank feed issue.
- 200611-QVIh, 00715-1RkY – Flipkart file import issue
- 200617-pubf – FOC Invoice Syncing issue.
- 200625-HTZX – PDF Print template issue
- 200703-guRo – Expense Print template Total amount calculation issue
- 200714-6fcv – Contact transaction summary download issue of one customer.
- 200717-WKl8 – Purchase excel import issues
- 200718-AQiu – Print template data issue of one customer
- 200718-4t2C – Purchase excel import Bill number import issue
- 200720-BcWR – Invoice SMS Issue
- 200720-dnQq – Purchase excel import issue for HSN number
- 200727-k9lB – Chart of account delete issue
Inventory MRP and Expiry Date option in Inventory
Inventory MRP and Expiry Date auto fetch in invoice and bill
Negative Stock Alert Message on the selection of Item
Purchase Invoice / Purchase Order Bank Details Fetch from Contact
Subsidy option in Sales Invoice -1
Subsidy option in Sales Invoice -2
License no option in Organization Settings
License no option in Add Contact
License no option in View Contact
License no option in Add Sales Invoice
License no option in View Sales Invoice
License no option in Sales Invoice Print Preview
License no option in Add Purchase Bill
License no option in View Purchase Bill
License no option in Purchase Bill Preview
Refresh Online Bank and Edit Online Bank option in Bank Module
Fixed Assets – Detail of Depreciation Applied
We are always excited to hear from you. If you have any feedback, question, or concern, please drop us an email at email@example.com.