HostBooks e-TDS Software
Keeping in view the Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) issues that the taxpayers go through, HostBooks e-TDS software paves way for a smooth e-TDS return filing process. It offers a cost-effective approach to filing TDS returns by reducing the compliance time by at least 50%. Being an NSDL approved e-TDS service provider, you can completely rely on HostBooks e-TDS cloud solution.
e-TDS Return Filing Simplified with HostBooks TDS
Whether you generate forms 24Q, 26Q, 27Q & 27EQ or print TDS certificates in Form 16/16A, HostBooks TDS simplifies the process from the beginning till the end. In addition, it facilitates easy corrections in the e-TDS returns already filed. Hence, HostBooks TDS will always be at your service and help you battle your TDS struggles.
A quick look at e-TDS return filing process with HostBooks
- Login to HostBooks TDS
- Create a New Deductor
- Create a New TDS Return
- Download Tax Deductions Annexure I
- Import/Upload Data from Excel
- Generate File Validation Utility (FVU)
Some Added Benefits…
- Preparation of Form 16 and 16A
- Verification of challans with OLTAS
- Quick import and export of data
- Facilitates the validation of Certificate 197
- Add multiple users as and when required
Why choose HostBooks TDS?
NSDL approved e-TDS service provider
Bank Grade Security
Automatic PAN validation
File Validation Utility (FVU)
Rich User Interface
Online Remote Support
FAQs related to TDS
|Form 24Q, Form 26Q, Form 27Q, Form 27EQ|
|Quarter||Period||TDS for Government/Non-Government Deductors||TCS|
|Q1||1 Apr - 30 June||31st July||15th July|
|Q2||1 July - 30 Sept||31st Oct||15th Oct|
|Q3||1 Oct - 31 Dec||31st Jan||15th Jan|
|Q4||1 Jan - 31 Mar||15th May||15th May|
Delay in filing TDS:
As per section 234E w.e.f. July 1, 2012, if a person fails to submit TDS return on the due date, then a penalty of Rs. 200/- per day is charged till the default continues. However, the amount should not exceed the total tax amount.
Non-filing of TDS/Furnishing incorrect info:
Penalty is also levied in case of non-filing or if some incorrect information has been furnished. The amount should not be less than Rs. 10,000/- and not more than Rs. 1,00,000/- u/s 271H of the IT Act, 1961.
- Password for Form 16/16A, transaction based report and Form 27D zip files is TAN of deductor.
- Password for conso file is 'TAN_
' (eg. ABCD12345E_67890). Request number should be of one of the requests submitted.
- Password to unzip Justification Report is 'JR_
- Download the zip file from 'Requested Downloads' screen and save it in your system.
- Unzip the file using Winzip. Password to unzip is 'JR_
- Download the macro utility for Justification Report from the screen.
- Double-click on utility, excel sheet will open.
- Click on enable content in the warning message to enable macros.
- Select the Justification Report text file and the folder to save the output excel file and click on the button ‘Generate TDS CPC Justification Report’.
- The text file will be converted into excel spreadsheet and saved in the selected folder.
- Open the Justification Report excel file from the concerned folder.
|S.NO||FOURTH CHARACTER of PAN||STATUS OF ASSESSEE|
|2||H||HINDU UNDIVIDED FAMILY|
|6||A||ASSOCIATION OF PERSONS|
|7||B||BODY OF INDIVIDUALS|
|9||J||ARTIFICIAL JUDICIAL PERSON|