Important information you can’t miss out on!
- The inter-state e-way bill for all the states came into force on April 1, 2018.
- Karnataka is already working on the e-way bill system for intra-state trade since April 1, 2018.
- The e-way bill for intra-state has been rolled out on April 15, 2018 in Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Kerala, Telengana & Uttar Pradesh.
- In these 6 states i.e. Bihar, Jharkhand, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Tripura & Uttarakhand the e-way has been implemented from April 20, 2018.
- The penalty to be paid on the failure to generate e-way bill is 10,000 INR.